- Blog & Social
- Explore Energy Efficiency
- Explore Energy Shopping
Are you an Alphabuyer?
We're looking for smart, agile and hard working design, interactive marketing, content, web development and software engineering professionals to be part of our team. If you are in search of something new and are looking to shape the future of online commerce, then Alphabuyer is the place for you. If you are interested please email us at email@example.com.
Reporting to the leadership team, the Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing information and insights regarding customers, markets, competitors and campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions. The ideal candidate will have some experience managing online and offline marketing campaign and will work closely with senior management to interpret findings.
- Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns and sales activities
- Work with leadership team to identify gaps in marketing spend
- Conduct market research to analyze customer needs
- Conduct email marketing campaigns
- Create acquisition and retention marketing programs, including email, print and phone
- Create Paid Search campaigns
- Optimize organic search initiatives
- Develop focus groups to capture market research data and customer needs
- Write press releases
- Monitor and track competitive advertisements, PR and website messaging
- Work with Sales Teams to create new leads
- Conduct and Evaluate email marketing social marketing campaigns
- Update the existing marketing dashboards for Senior Management
- University Degree or college diploma in Business Management or Marketing
- Strong Computer skills particularly in Excel or an analytics program.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the Leadership Team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.